Hola, amigos, and welcome to this week’s edition of Archrival | Dachis Group Presents: The Buzz of the Week. Our agency found inspiration this week from the greatest and most politically-incorrect door-to-door salesman ever, discovered that learning is far more enjoyable when overly sexualized, found the need for speed parked on a street corner, and uncovered the world’s most unfortunate book title.
Happy Friday, everyone.
• You may want to wait until Monday to watch this because it’s a perfect way to start the week!
• PETA tried to scare us from eating turkey but instead they just made us want a real-life turkey dog.
• This will hurt your eyes, but it’s such a great idea.
• Facts and Chicks. We bet you’ll be hard pressed to notice any “facts.”
• Greatest. Door-to-door Salesman. Ever.
• Go ahead. Count the black dots.
• Quite possibly the worst book ever.
• The next big blockbuster is coming out of Ghana.