Welcome to this week’s edition of Archrival | Dachis Group Presents: Buzz of the Week.
It was a week of miracles as pop-culture got itself Tebowed – forcefully Tebowed, some might say. We discover a remedy to alleviate the laborious task of having to turn a page; we reveal how marketers are able to sell us Kim Kardashian as being “hot”; we’re reminded why it’s always awesome when heads blow up in movies; and 1987 rises from the dead to explain to us what this new-fangled “rapping” is all about.
Happy Friday everyone.
• He’s a gamer. A baller. A playmaker. And a shot-caller.
• Finally, a campy way of explaining rap-music to your grandma and yet still far more enjoyable than anything Jay-Z has released in the last decade.
• Things nobody ever says. Ever.
• This is a real page turner.
• Here’s the beauty tip celebrities (and Ashton Kutcher) do not want you to know about.
• The Pulp Fiction one is still our favorite. (Mildly NSFW)
• The greatest reply to a Craigslist ad ever (and no, it doesn’t involve prostitutes or fetishes)
• Why didn’t this ever happen on Reading Rainbow?
• Never forget.